Yes, an Air Compressor requires routine maintenance. It is recommended to undertake routine preventive maintenance as a proactive measure to prevent serious, costly issues from arising. Simply put: A system not performing at its fullest potential is wasting your business time & money by hindering production.
Since 1946, Q Air-California has been providing professional repair services & maintenance to industrial grade compressed air systems to ensure your entire system is flowing, functioning, and performing at its highest capacity.
We can tailor our preventative maintenance agreement to fit any schedule, working closely with your maintenance staff to establish the best course of action. Unlike many of our competitors, our maintenance agreement is exactly that, an agreement. We do not lock you in to a fixed contract that is non-cancellable like the others, with our agreement, either party can modify, or cancel at any time.
Please contact us for more information regarding our annual preventive maintenance agreements or if you have any other questions related to the industrial air compressor maintenance services we provide. We may be reached toll free @ 888.311.7247
Thinking of replacing your old air compressor? Sometimes when replacing an old, worn-out industrial air compressor it is much more cost-effective to overhaul it than replace it outright with a new model. As a result, we offer full unit, complete industrial air compressor & air end overhauls here at Q Air-California.
We Overhaul Many Types of Industrial Air Compressors in Southern California
- Rotary screw air compressor overhaul
- Centrifugal air compressor overhaul
- Reciprocating air compressor overhaul
- & many others!
Q Air-California is the premier supplier & distributor of industrial vacuum and compressed air systems, and accessories. Call us toll free 888.311.7247
The industrial uses of an air compressor are massive. Industrial air compressors are not only found in manufacturing and processing plants, but also in power plants, constructions, automobile plants, welding shops, painting shops, ships, and many other places with the primary goal of compressing air. The pressure that comes from compressed air has a lot of uses for example spaying agricultural crops in farms, packaging products in the food industry, cutting and welding equipment etc.
At Q Air-California, we provide industrial air compressor installation, maintenance, and repair services, as well as energy audits for the different kinds of air compressors.
When choosing a compressor, you should first determine what you plan on using it for. Consider whether you need compressed air for specialized applications. How much air do you need? You can calculate this in cubic feet per minute by checking the tools or equipment specifications you intend to use the compressed air on.
- Reciprocating piston compressors are mostly used for high-pressure/low-velocity applications (under 30 bars). This is sufficient for most general-purpose applications, like providing compressed air in a workshop for cleaning dust, hand-tools, or small paint jobs.
- Rotary screw compressors are typically used for continuous applications with high velocity/low-pressure (7/8 bar)
- Oil-free rotary screw compressors are ideal for applications that require absolutely no contact with oil. Otherwise, you should consider the more cost-effective oil-injected type
- Oil-injected rotary screw compressors have better energy efficiency than piston-type compressors. They also have low noise level, and deliver vast amounts of compressed air at fairly low exit temperature.
- Scroll air compressors are ideal for silent, smooth delivery of compressed air. They have no vibrations, and are mostly used for applications that need small amounts of clean, oil-free compressed air, such as laboratories, specialized factories, or drinking water-treatment facilities. However, the output volume is quite lower compared to an oil-free rotary screw compressor.
Q Air-California is the premier supplier & distributor of air compressor parts in California. The company also features a fully staffed, state-of-the-art repair facility that is well suited to complete all of your air handling repair/overhaul needs. Talk to us today to access a wide range of cheap air compressor parts.
Proudly serving Southern California’s diverse customer base for industrial compressed air and vacuum systems, representing industry leading brands such as Quincy, CompAir, Baldor, Chicago Pneumatic, and Zeks.
The automotive industry is a thriving industry that grows each and every year as car manufacturers stay on the cutting edge looking for ways to improve & enhance the vehicles they produce. Whether you’re new to the industry or just browsing around for specific parts to replace your outdated air compressors, Q Air can help. Contact our team of air compressor specialists in Southern California to request a quote today.
Is your air compressor having any of the problems below?
- Air compressor will not turn on or operate.
- Unusual, excessive noise experienced
- Air compressor is experiencing knock
- Air compressor suddenly shuts down
- Excessive oil consumption
- Milky oil in reservoir
- Excessive belt wear
- Receiver pressure build up
- Air leaks
- Blown fuses
The technicians at Q Air-California have been rigorously trained to operate on all types and brands of industrial grade air compressors. If you are experiencing any issues and don’t know how to troubleshoot an Air Compressor, then we strongly urge you to give our troubleshooting team a call at 888.311.7247.
Did you know Q Air-California will ship and fix your industrial air compressor? Our fully staffed, state-of-the-art repair facility is well suited to complete all of your industrial air compressor needs. Request a quote today by contacting our team of industrial air compressor specialists.
California is booming with construction and industrial manufacturing opportunities. Both of these industries cannot function properly without the use of industrial air compressors. To meet these demands, we provide industrial air compressor rentals designed to meet your compressed air needs, as well as the budget you have in mind. Learn more at www.qair.net.